Sonntag, 6. Juli 2014

Rumors: Space Wolves and Nurgle Releases

I follow the rumors around the hobby, mainly via Faeit 212, and I always take whatever comes up with a grain of salt and the thought "this could be interesting, but let's wait and see". And - very important for the mental health - I never ever read the comments on those rumors!
Today I got a bit exited over two rumors that popped up over the weekend.

1. New Starter Box with Space Wolves and Orks: I still have my old 2nd edition Space Wolves and they will be brought back to life at some point. Getting more variation (no marine should look the same) is great. Also getting the Sons of Russ in a starter box means that a new codex is on the horizon for sure.
2. New releases for Chaos Daemons. To be more specific: Nurgle! The rumors say new plastic Plague Marines with Terminator bits (about time), plastic Beasts of Nurgle (ABOUT TIME!) and something big (always welcome).

Yes, I am a bit exited. But let's wait and see.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen