Freitag, 4. Juli 2014

Herald of Nurgle: The Corpse - Conversion done

The Corpse conversion is done, and as much as it frustrates me when things don't turn out as intended as much it feels my heart with joy when everything comes together as hoped. With The Corpse this is the case.

Even though I got lost in details again (the fingers of the Champion would have been fine, but I wanted the Herald to have proper claws) it didn't took me too long. I had to do several passes of modeling with green stuff and letting it harden to do next pass made the whole conversion almost a week long endeavor. Pure conversion time was though pretty reasonable.

As the big guy won't fit into one of the swamp bases he will be put on the little rock plateau that came with the standard Herald of Nurgle. I started with it, but it will need some more work as I want to have a tree stump on the base as well. Painting of The Corpse and The Carcasse will start this weekend.

 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen