Montag, 30. Juni 2014

Herald of Nurgle: The Corpse - Conversion

The unit of Plaguebearers is done, I just didn't manage to make some proper pictures. Overall I am more than happy with the result. I will post an update as soon as I am able to take some good photos.

As I need a little break from mass producing Plaguebearers I started working on my two Heralds of Nurgle. The first one is the basic Herald of Nurgle from GW; in my army he is called The Carcasse. He will be put on one of the swamp bases from Secret Weapon Miniatures I got for the Plaguebearers. This needs some minor fix ups with green stuff.

The second Herald is based on the Warhammer Fantasy Champion of Nurgle. His name is The Corpse (the third Herald will be called The Cadaver). It's a great miniature that offers a lot of possibilities for conversions. For The Corpse I planned some minor changes that turned out to be quit fiddly. So far I did a simple head swamp, exchanged one armored boot with a Plaguebearer foot, exchanged the horns on his shouldpad with some crooked ones and added some details like a raven. What is still work in progress is the weapon. The axe looks great, but I want him to have a flail that has the same twisted style as the Plaguebearer swords. I have to admit that I thought it would be easier to get this very specific shape modeled, but it is a bit tricky. But I am confident that it will turn out well.



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen