Mittwoch, 3. Dezember 2014

Daemon Prince of Nurgle: Maggot Spawn - WIP

As I want to continue with a Nurgle arme, but not necessarily jumping right away back to a mono daemon army I decided to get my Plague Marines back on the tabletop (at least from a gaming perspective). In order to keep the daemons and the marines tied together nonetheless I started working on a Daemon Prince of Nurgle aka Maggot Spawn.

I used the Plague Ogryn Leader from Forgeworld as well as two Plague Drone bodies as basis for the conversion. The rest is greenstuff… a lot of it. I am currently working on the skin. Next will be the carapace. Something I am not completely sure about is additional details/extras. I thought about adding maggots and maybe even the flies that come with the Maggoth Lords kit. A bell also would be nice, but I am not sure where to hang it from… maybe also the carapace or the horns. Latter I eventually will remove as I would like to have a single big horn to extend from the carapace right above the head.

I already spend quite some time with this conversion and there is still a lot to do, but so far I really enjoy bringing the Maggot Spawn to life.



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen