Montag, 27. Oktober 2014

Missing: Army Case!

On Friday I forgot to pick up my army case in the city train; I nodded off, woke up at my stop an walked out of the train. I didn't realize that I forgot my case until the next day when I wanted to continue with the second unit of Plaguebearers. I am still devastated. 
I filed a notice of loss, plastered the lamp posts around all the stops on the train line with "have you seen me?" leaflets and went to the lost-and-found office. So far there is no sign of the case, but I haven't lost hope just yet. 


The only good thing is that my already painted unit of Plaguebearers as well as the Corpse wasn't in the case as I left them at the local GW Store to participate in the Rogue Daemon painting contest. But everything else of my Daemon army, including the codex, rule book, the Portal Glyph, the 2nd edition metal Bloodletters... everything is gone.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen