Samstag, 31. Mai 2014

Plaguebearers: Blood, Guts & Phlegm

In order to have a fresh and wet look for the open wounds and guts I applied glosh varnish and in addition some red color (Tamiya X-27); the X-27 is great for having an effect of fresh blood as it is translucent, thick and gets even more sticky when drying.

All the Plaguebearers have a lot of pustules, and some of them are bursted open. To get the dripping phlegm I used Vallejo Model Color Foundation White and (once the white was dry) GW Technical Color Nurgle's Rot.

My goal with the Plaguebearers was to get a unit table-ready as fast as possible without loosing myself with details (and waisting time). By adding all those additional effects I am not sure if I haven't overdone it. For one thing because now all the other Nurgle miniatures need the same details for consistency and for another thing the miniatures got more colorful than planned.





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen